Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching. Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan their own and others' professional development.
The Benefits of Coach Supervision
Regular supervision by a trained Coach Supervisor can help you to:
- Develop your coaching skills and/or your coaching practice to provide the highest standards of service to your clients
- Address with an experienced supervisor, on a confidential basis, ethical issues that you may encounter during coaching
- Accelerate your professional and personal development, as part of life long learning as a coach
- Explore issues and dilemmas in a safe and confidential environment and obtain an experienced second opinion on coaching situations that may arise
- Develop skills, knowledge and build resilience and confidence as a new coach.