The definition of Organisation development (OD) is “an ongoing, systematic process of implementing effective organisational change.”
At i2i we recognise that real change requires new ways of thinking, being and doing, that is why our programs are tailored to meet the requirements of a particular situation.
Broadly speaking, i2i organisational development programs try to achieve the following objectives:
- Making individuals in the organisation aware of the vision of the organisation, helping in making employees align with the vision of the organisation.
- Encouraging employees to solve problems instead of avoiding them.
- Strengthening inter-personnel trust, cooperation, and communication for the successful achievement of organisational goals.
- Encouraging every individual to participate in the process of planning, thus making them feel responsible for the implementation of the plan.
- Creating a work atmosphere in which employees are encouraged to work and participate enthusiastically.
- Replacing formal lines of authority with personal knowledge and skill.
- Creating an environment of trust so that employees willingly accept change.